Our church vision is "Reaching the Lost & Raising the Found." Because of this, we love to REACH OUT to our local community! Here are some ways that we REACH OUT...
- Our "Set Free" Ministry Team visits the Fayette County Jail each Wednesday evening to share God's love with the incarcerated inmates.
- Since the beginning of TRC, we have been dedicated to our Bus Ministry. Each week on Wednesdays, our busses pick up anyone who lives "in town" that needs a ride to church.
- Along with the other churches in our town, we visit our local Nursing Homes every few weeks to bring the light of Jesus to the elderly in our community.
- We participate in the Fayette County Fair Parade each year, where we love to bless our community. Through this event, we've distributed thousands of hot dogs, bottled water, personal fans, and popsicles!
- At our community's annual "Trick or Treat" on the Square event, we enjoy providing free balloons, snow-cones, and face painting for everyone.
- We provide a fun, family friendly 4th of July party each year for the entire community. Those who attend can enjoy hot dogs, a waterslide, splash pad, playground, and fun games and contests!
- We also participate in our community's "Main Street Movie Night" summer events by providing free sno-cones and a fun and free "snow-play" area for children and a photo booth!